MSRP: $1527 Our Price: $1174.99
Now Holds 75% More Pellets! New 35lb Hopper Assembly!
Free Shipping to either a business address with forklift/loading dock or to the nearest freight terminal to be picked up from.
- Heavy 14 gauge construction.
- Large capacity grilling space.
- Heavy 13 gauge drip pan and heat deflector.
- Extra Large Stainless Steel Grill Lid
- Dual Full racks with a combined grilling surface of 1190 sq. inches.
- Comes with Exclusive PID Controller!
- Extra outside rack and a shelf are convenient places for your grilling accessories.
- High quality casters and wheels are attached to heavy gauge round legs for a stylish appearance.
- Improved Hot Rod Design
- Upgraded 9-hole burnpot; creates a more efficient burn
- Combustion fan facilitates a natural convection throughout the grill area
- Heat resistant, powder coated finish and porcelain covered grill racks.
- Operating Voltage: AC 110V ±10%, 60Hz
- 2 RPM Auger Motor
- 36,000 BTUs
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- *Stainless Steel Hopper Lid and Grill Lid
- *Stainless Steel Heavy Gauge 9-hole Burnpot
- *NEW* Heavy Duty Bottom Storage Rack
- *NEW* 35lb Capacity Hopper with Stainless Lid
FREE with the Spring Special:
- 100lbs of Quality BBQ Pellets
- BBQube Tube Smoker
- High Quality Grill Cover
- Foldable Powdercoat Front Shelf
1190 Cooking Area: 1190 sq Inches
- Top Full Rack: 34"x16"
- Bottom Full Rack: 34"x19"
Standing Dimensions: (LxWxH)
- 1190: 54"x20"x48" (200lbs)
Please do the research before you make the decision on purchasing a different grill. We strive to keep our grills at the highest quality using 13-14 gauge steel. This is not true for some of our competitors. Why pay more for a cheaply made grill with no pellets?! We will continue to strive to keep the high quality of our grills. The Pellet Pro® will never be a cheaply made grill.
When ordering, please provide a phone # so that that freight company can contact you. Due to the size and weight, we offer FREE SHIPPING either to a business address that has a forklift/loadingdock OR to the nearest freight terminal that we would determine to be picked up from. The freight company will call you once the grill arrives and you may pick it up from there. For an additional $80, we can also delivery the grill to a residential home address. For an additional $50, we can deliver to a farm address with a forklift.
Home deliveries from the Freight terminal are the buyers responsibility to arrange. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY! MAKE SURE GRILL IS IN AN OPEN AREA AWAY FROM COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS WHEN IN USE AND COMPLETELY EXTINGUISHED BEFORE STORAGE!
Now Available as an Add-On Accessory: