Trimming a BrisketAugust 12, 2021
Leftover Pulled Pork/Brisket PizzaAugust 13, 2021
This recipe is one that took first place in a BBQ competition out of Westmont Illinois by the Smoke Daddy VooDoo BBQ Team
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 350 degrees for 1 hour or until 175 degrees internal temperature
Grill: Pellet Pro 1190/ Pellet Pro 2300/ Pellet Pro Sidekick
Pellets: Apple/ Cherry
Award Winning Mo-Jo Meatloaf
By the Smoke Daddy Inc. VooDoo BBQ Team
- 1⁄2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 Cup Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 1⁄2Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 3⁄4 Cup Whole* Milk
- 1 1⁄2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Small Onion, Diced
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 3⁄4 Cup Crushed Saltine Crackers or Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven or smoker to 350°F (for best results, use a Pellet Pro® Pellet Grill). Lightly grease a 5×9 loaf pan.
- Spread BBQ sauce evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together ground beef, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, onion, breadcrumbs and ginger.
- Add milk and eggs and form into a loaf.
- Place loaf on top of the BBQ sauce and spread evenly across the top of the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices are clear.