Pair of Spit Roaster ForksJuly 30, 2019
Convection FanMarch 6, 2020
*NEW* Heavy Duty Pellet Pro® Patriot Pellet Hopper Assembly – Made in the U.S.A.
Holds 35lbs of Pellets!
Exclusively Made in the U.S.A. for Smoke Daddy and Pellet Pro®
We are the #1 Source for DIY Pellet Smokers!
With our exclusive Pellet Pro® PID Controller© & universal mounting capabilities! Controller can be switched to either side of the hopper, thus can be mounted on both the left and right side of your application!
All you need to mount this into your existing or custom pellet grill, is a rectangular hole 4-1/2″ by 5-1/2″.
The hopper assemblies are either 12″ or 18″ from the center of the burn pot to the mounting edge of hopper in order for the burnpot to be as close to the center of the application as possible.
Each Hopper Assembly is carefully taken out of its packaging, is visually inspected, then is bench tested to ensure each functions properly. We then repackage every hopper in our own designed packaging which protects them from damage during the process of shipping.
*The PID Controller Operates where the fan motor and auger motor pulsate at different times. It will operate differently than other controller brands to maintain a stable temperature*
*The auger motor is designed to “float” inside of the hopper assembly. It may appear loose, although that is the design.*
- Larger Hopper Capacity (35lbs Total)
- Pellet Dump for Easy Pellet Removal!
- Hopper Baffling System (Directs pellets into auger more easily)
- Universal Mounting Capabilities right or left hand application
- 301 Stainless Steel Burnpot
- 36,000 BTUs
- PID controller set in 5 degree increments
- Temp range: 160°F-450°F
- Heavy Duty .52 Amp Auger Motor
- Upgraded 9-hole burnpot; creates a more efficient burn
- Combustion fan facilitates a natural convection throughout the grill area
- Smoke Setting & Grill Setting
- Improved Hot Rod Design
- 100% Digitally Controlled
- Easily Mountable
- 1-Year Warranty
- Requires 110v outlet; ±10%
U.S.A Made Hopper Features:
- Redesigned stainless burn pot; pellets drop into the fire which prevents burn back
- Heavy duty welds for custom smoker applications. Perfect for trailer smoker and more
- Larger hole for hot rod to prevent over heating
- Large 35# hopper capacity
- Heavier 15 gauge construction
- Powder coated hopper with high temp paint on auger arm
- Right or left hand controller mounting
- Pellet pro PID controller with low smoke function
- Heavy duty 2 rpm auger motor
- Heavy duty 3200 rpm fan motor
- Pellet removal drop
- Made, Assembled and 100% inspected in the USA by Smoke Daddy Inc
Patriot Hopper Assembly Includes:
- Extra Long 5ft long RTD Probe
- 5ft Meat Probe
- Pre-Drilled leg holes** NEW
- Hopper w/ mounting bolts
- Complete Instructions & Mounting Template
- Info and customer submitted ideas customer submitted ideas on custom uses for the Pellet Pro hopper assembly
- Operating Voltage: AC 110V ±10%, 60Hz
The Pellet Pro® True PID Controller
The Pellet Pro® uses a True PID Controller
PID Description Overview
Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) control is the most common control algorithm used in industry and has been universally accepted in industrial control. The popularity of PID controllers can be attributed partly to their robust performance in a wide range of operating conditions and partly to their functional simplicity, which allows engineers to operate them in a simple, straightforward manner.
As the name suggests, PID algorithm consists of three basic coefficients; proportional, integral and derivative which are varied to get optimal response. Closed loop systems, the theory of classical PID and the effects of tuning a closed loop control system are discussed in this paper.
If you would like to see the full article click here
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY FAKE PID CONTROLLERS!
These are NOT PID Controllers:
Custom Pellet Smoker Plans
Smoke Daddy Inc. has teamed up with Smoker Builder Manufacturing to provide plans and CAD drawings of various style smokers that are compatible with our Pellet Pro® Hopper Assemblies.
You will find over 200 sets of smoker plans on their website and they’re adding more every week!
These are perfect for anyone that wants to build the ultimate pellet smoker!
Check out the new Singlepan Pellet Smoker!
Parts & Accessories for Custom Smokers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.