12″ BBQube Tube SmokerOctober 2, 2017
Pellet Pro® Ugly Drum Smoker Conversion KitOctober 2, 2017
The Pellet Pro® Upgraded Pellet Hopper Assembly
Now with a larger capacity hopper!
Holds 75% More Pellets!! (35lbs Total)
We are the #1 Source for DIY Pellet Smokers!
With our exclusive Pellet Pro® PID Controller© & universal mounting capabilities! Controller can be switched to either side of the hopper, thus can be mounted on both the left and right side of your application!
All you need to mount this into your existing or custom pellet grill, is a rectangular hole 4-1/4″ by 5-1/4″.
The hopper assemblies are either 12″ or 18″ from the center of the burn pot to the mounting edge of hopper in order for the burnpot to be as close to the center of the application as possible.
Each Hopper Assembly is carefully taken out of its packaging, is visually inspected, then is bench tested to ensure each functions properly. We then repackage every hopper in our own designed packaging which protects them from damage during the process of shipping.
*The PID Controller Operates where the fan motor and auger motor pulsate at different times. It will operate differently than other controller brands to maintain a stable temperature*
*The auger motor is designed to “float” inside of the hopper assembly. It may appear loose, although that is the design.*
12" Auger, 18" Auger
- *NEW* Larger Hopper Capacity (35lbs Total)
- *NEW* Hopper Baffling System (Directs pellets into auger more easily)
- Universal Mounting Capabilities right or left hand application
- 301 Stainless Steel Hopper Lid and Burnpot
- 36,000 BTUs
- PID controller set in 5 degree increments
- Temp range: 160°F-450°F
- 2rpm auger
- Upgraded 9-hole burnpot; creates a more efficient burn
- Combustion fan facilitates a natural convection throughout the grill area
- Smoke Setting & Grill Setting
- Improved Hot Rod Design
- 100% Digitally Controlled
- Easily Mountable
- Requires 110v outlet; ±10%
- Extra Long 5ft long RTD Probe
- 5ft Meat Probe
- Pre-Drilled leg holes** NEW
- Hopper w/ mounting bolts
- Complete Instructions & Mounting Template
- Info and customer submitted ideas customer submitted ideas on custom uses for the Pellet Pro hopper assembly
- Operating Voltage: AC 110V ±10%, 60Hz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.